ETHICS MASTER CLASS 2023
PROGRAM SALIENT FEATURES
- Concept Discussion Class
- Ethics Mains Master Notes
- 20 Case Study sessions by Civil servants ( Deputy Collector, IRS Officers)
- Model case studies writeup
- Sessions on Previous year questions discussion
- Ethics Answer Writing Approach Session
- Ethics Workbook for extensive practice
- Important ethics questions for CSE 2023
- Special Session on Second Administrative Reform Commission Report “Ethics in Governance”
- Unique insights from civil servants.
Case study by
Subhash Mathur Sir
Ex. IRS Officer
AIR-68, CSE 2019
Sir thank you so much for giving critical analysis for my ethics answer. Ethics mark has become game changer this time to me. CSE 2018 mains I scored 92. But this time 155. Thank you sir for continuous support in my preparation.
NOTES FROM SANTOSH SIR
Ethics paper is game changer in CSE Mains . With relatively less effort you can score very high. There is a myth among aspirants that ethics paper is very dynamic and it is very difficult to score high in ethics.
I broke this myth when I scored 114 in Ethics using my Concept-Example technique for Part A and Unique Case study Template for Part B.
I shared this with few aspirants who were struggling to score more in ethics. Few of them like Priyanka S AIR 68 , CSE 2019 went on to score more than 150 in GS 4.
I strongly believe if you use this template you are bound to score very high in Ethics paper.