- July 6, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPN Topics
Prime minister called on President Ram at RashtrapatiBhavan and briefed him on issues of national and international importance.
- It is provision with respect to duties of Prime Minister in furnishing of information to the President
- It shall be the duty of the Prime Minister
- to communicate to the President all decisions of the council of Ministers relating to the administration of the affairs of the union and proposals for legislation;
- to furnish such information relating to the administration of the affairs of the Union and proposals for legislation as the President may call for; and
- if the President so requires, to submit for the consideration of the Council of Ministers any matter on which a decision has been taken by a Minister but which has not been considered by the Council of ministers.