Daily Practice Sheet 11 June 2021
- June 11, 2021
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
11 June 2021
Daily Prelims Topic
- Post Devolution Revenue Deficit Grant
- M3 and Money Multiplier
- I stem
- Pakke tiger reserve
- E sanjeevani
- CJ of High Court
- Sahel Region
- Odi river
- Pakke Tiger Reserve
- As per CMIE data, the unemployment rate that reached 11.9 per cent in May, continued to rise into early June.
Daily Mains Mantra
Daily Mini Practice – 30 Minutes
Topic: Subsidy, MSP
- What do you mean by Minimum Support Price (MSP)? How will MSP rescue the farmers from the low-income trap?
- What are the different types of agriculture subsidies given to farmers at the national and state levels? Critically analyse the agriculture subsidy regime with the reference to the distortions created by it.
- Currently, urea is the only controlled fertilizer and is sold at a statutory notified uniform sale price. Fixing Nutrient Based Subsidy (NBS) rate for urea will encourage balanced use of urea and bring in efficiency in the fertilizer industry by infusing competition. Comment.
Mains 2022 (as per LAQSHYA 2022 timetable)
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: Polity
- Explain the rationale behind creation of All India Services (AIS)? Examine various controversies related to it. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 2: International Affairs
GS 3: Economy
- What do you understand d by group farming? How can it transform the Indian agriculture?
- The present economic collapse is triggered by health crisis. Comment
- What is base erosion and profit shifting? Discuss recent G7 proposal to tax global MNEs in this regard. [Reference: Business Standard, WSJ, Wikipedia]
- What do you understand by Unicorn? Discuss how the startup policy and ecosystem is helping new unicorns to come up in India? [Reference: Business Line]
GS 3: Environment
- Covid -19 pandemic is direct result of degradation of ecosystem. In this context, discuss India’s effort in ecosystem restoration. [Reference: The Hindu]