Daily Practice Sheet 13 February 2022
- February 13, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
13 February 2022
Daily Prelims Topic
- WHAT IS ESSENTIAL PRACTICE TEST?
- URBAN GOVERNANCE
- WFP to allot Indian wheat in Afghanistan
- UNIFORM CIVIL CODE (UCC)
- RATIONALISATION OF INCOME TAX
- mRNA VACCINE
- BARBELL STRATEGY
- CHARAK SHAPATH
1. Define globalization. Explain the impact of globalization in culture of India with examples.
Define globalization in the introduction.
In the main body, explain the positive and negative impacts of globalization on Indian culture. Add examples for the same.
In the conclusion part, summarize the answer by balancing both the view point.
2. Do you think it is time to redefine globalization to include social and humanitarian issues like terrorism, climate change and pandemics along with financial and economic issues? In this light critically assess the status of globalization.
Define globalization in the introduction and its objectives in the introduction.
In the body, focus upon the challenges posed by globalization induced factors like poverty, terrorism, inequality etc and need for redefining it.
Add efforts to be taken to counter act the effects of globalization induced issues.
In the conclusion, stress upon the need for sustainable development and how re defining globalization will help in achieving the same.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: Polity
- What are essential religious practices? Should courts decide what constitutes essential religious practices? Should they be provided constitutional protection at the altar of fundamental rights? [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Economy
- What are the reasons for introduction of Fiscal responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) act 2003? Discuss critically its salient features and their effectiveness. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Science