Daily Practice Sheet 13 October 2023
- October 13, 2023
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
13 October 2023
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: History
- Analyze the main features of Indo-Islamic architecture. Compare and contrast with the prevailing Indian architectural forms. TH
GS 1: Society
- What is caste system. Analyze the features of caste. In what sense has caste become relatively ‘invisible’ for the urban upper castes?
GS 1: Geography
- Whereas the British planters had developed tea gardens all along the Shivaliks and Lesser Himalayas from Assam to Himachal Pradesh, in effect they did not succeed beyond the Darjeeling area. Explain.
- Discuss the challenges in tea industry.
GS 2: Polity
- What do you understand by social justice. Examine India’s reservation policy in this regard. IE
- As per World Hunger Index 2023, India topped the list of countries with the highest child-wasting rate in the world, at 18.7 per cent, reflecting acute under nutrition. In the light of this, examine the problem of child under nutrition in India.
GS 2: IR
GS 3: Economy
- What do you understand by comparative advantage? What is India’s comparative advantage? Has Indian industrial policy able to capitalise it.
- Critically examine India’s industrial policy with special focus on PLI.
GS 3: Environment