Daily Practice Sheet 13 September 2022
- September 13, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
13 September 2022
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: Polity
- Though the framework of the Indian Constitution is inspired majorly from the British system and experience under them, yet, two differs significantly
- What do you understand by doctrine of essential religious practices? Discuss in the context of Karnataka HC Judgment on Hijab ban.
- A better approach to eradicate poverty is to consider it as the deprivation of basic human rights. In light of this statement discuss the need of reservation for economically weaker sections (EWS). Also discuss the validity of 103rd constitutional amendment act 2019.
GS 3: Economy
- Dairy sector once heralded as model to be emulated in other agriculture and allied sector is in crisis today. In this context discuss challenged faced by the sector and way to address them.
- Can exports sustainably contribute to India’s GDP and help it achieve its ambition of becoming a $5-trillion economy?
- Livestock is essential for inclusive growth. The livestock sector has emerged as a vital sector for ensuring a more inclusive and sustainable agriculture system. Discuss
GS 4: Ethics