Daily Practice Sheet 14 January 2022
- January 14, 2022
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
14 January 2022
- Article 246 of the Constitution mentions three lists in the Seventh Schedule — union, state and concurrent lists.
The global economic gap will widen by 2024
Topic: Issue of Official Language
- Critically review the official language controversy. Why the issue which had disappeared from the political scene is again resurfacing?
- Reorganization of the states on the basis of language is a major aspect of national consolidation and integration. Discuss what made linguistic reorganization of the states necessary.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: Polity
- Social accountability is public accountability through civic engagement. Explain. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Accountability has in recent years moved from being supply side of a right, closer to being articulated as a right itself. [Reference: Indian Express]
- What is social audit? What does it involve? How useful it for local community. [Reference: WBPRD]
- Without delegation of funds, functions and functionaries, local governments are unable to respond to pressure from citizens who demand greater efficiency in this matter. Comment. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 4: Ethics
- “A life not lived for others is not a life.” –Mother Teresa. What do you understand by the quote in the present time? [Reference: Indian Express]
- What lessons can be drawn from the life of Mother Teresa. [Reference: Indian Express]