Daily Practice Sheet 16 January 2022
- January 16, 2022
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
16 January 2022
Daily Prelims Topic
- Child Welfare Committee
- The National Martyrs Memorial
- Fatima Sheikh
- ‘National Start-up Day’
- Vitamin D
- Chronic Itch
- Locusts ability to smell an odour
- India’s startups are now working in 55 different industries.
- Total number of Startup: 60,000
- 42 unicorns—startups valued at over $ 1 billion– came up in India last year
- In 2021, India granted 28,000 patents compared to 4,000 in 2013-14, while 2.5 lakh trademarks were registered in 2020-21 compared to 70,000 in 2013-14, a government statement revealed.
Topic: Emergency and JP movement
- Critically review the imposition of emergency in 1975. Assess its impact on Indian democracy.
- Assess the contribution of the JP movement.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 3: Economy