Daily Practice Sheet 16 June 2022
- June 16, 2022
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
16 June 2022
As per recent estimates, wetlands of at least 2.25 ha in size make up 4.86 per cent of country’s geographical area (15.98 million-hectares).
- 2 out of 3 consumers have come across misleading ads.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: IR
- Discuss the need to reform WTO.
- Why is India opposed to draft on fishery subsidies at WTO?
GS 3: Economy
- What are freebies? Differentiate between good and bad freebies? [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 3: Environment
- Discuss the significance of wetlands in the context of response to climate change? [Reference: Business Line]
GS 3: Science
- WTO draft text doesn’t even come close to real TRIPS waiver. Comment. [Reference: Business Line]
GS 4: Ethics