Daily Practice Sheet 18 August 2021
- August 18, 2021
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
18 Aug 2021
Daily Prelims Topic
- The Bhalki Conspiracy
- Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- Albert Einstein
- Sub-Mission on Fodder and Feed
- Operation Sadbhavana
- LCA Tejas
- Cabinet Committee on Security
- Enforcement Directorate
- Hirakud Reservoir
- Right to be forgotten
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- Financial Inclusion Index
- Small Finance Bank
- Blood Clotting
- Colorado River Basin
- 180nm CMOS
- A study by the Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute has observed that for every 100 kg of feed required, India is short of 23.4 kg of dry fodder, 11.24 kg of green fodder, and 28.9 kg of concentrate feed.
- Indian livestock’s milk productivity is 20%-60% lower than the global average.
- About 200 million Indians are involved in dairy and livestock farming.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 3: Economy
- The dream of a $5-trillion Indian economy by 2025 is not possible without robust MSME sector. Discuss the main challenges faced by MSME sector and suggest remedies. [Reference: TheOutReach]
- Differentiate between Universal Banks and Small Finance Banks. In this context, discuss the role of small finance banks in achieving financial inclusion.
- The success of the ‘Digital India’ initiative by the Government of India has underpinnings in our country’s ability to manufacture electronic hardware.
- What do you understand bio economy? Discuss India’s potential in this regard. [Reference: Financial Express]
- Analyze the major challenges faced by the livestock sector in India. [Reference: The Hindu]