Daily Practice Sheet 19 August 2020
- August 19, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- NDRF vs PMCARES
- Entity for retail payments systems.
- Asian development bank
- National Cancer Registry Programme Report 2020
- Job Quota
- Information Audit
- Parliamentary Committee
- Red category industry
- Asian Development Bank
Home to 461 million people, and generating 63 per cent of the country’s GDP, India’s cities are at the frontlines of the pandemic.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: Polity
- COVID exposes under investment in cities. India must rethink its approach for an inclusive, resilient future. [Reference: Indian Express]
- National Digital Health mission has the potential to transform the healthcare sector making it inclusive and data driven, however it raises few concerns. Discuss. [Reference: Business Line, Business Line]
GS 2: International relations
- Discuss the relationship status between India and Nepal at present? Suggest measures to improve the ties in order to have peaceful south Asia.
GS 3: Security
- Covid forced lockdown and work from home has exposed information networks to cyber-attacks. Discuss the challenge of cyber security. [Reference: Business Line]
GS 4: Ethics