Daily Practice Sheet 19 July 2022
- July 19, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
19 July 2022
Daily Prelims Topics
- Bond yield and related topics
- Destabilizing effect of crypto on fiscal and monetary policy
- Weather modifications by China
- What is the Marburg virus, the Ebola-like outbreak now confirmed in Ghana?
- Centre reissues draft notification on Western Ghats eco sensitive area
- Why Western Ghats are so important?
- European Commission has decided to suspend five certifying bodies
- Tribes in news
- How Chief Ministers’ foreign trips are cleared, and by whom
- EPFO may soon raise equity exposure to 20%
- Though critical for entering 5G race, why does 700MHz band find no takers?
- What is Ecocide?
- Supervision by the Supreme Court over the High Courts: A Constitutional quagmire
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: Geography
- Why western hats are so important?
- What do you understand by geo engineering? Discuss briefly various techniques of geo engineering? [Reference: DownToEarth, Live Science]
- Why so many zoonotics originate in Asia and Africa? [Reference: The Conversation]
GS 2: IR
GS 3: Environment
- What do you understand by eco sensitive zones? Discuss its significance in sustainable development.
- Compare and contrast Gandgil report on western ghats with Kasturirangan report
GS 3: Science and Technology
GS 4: Ethics
- What do you understand by mis selling? Discuss the ethical; issues involved? [Reference: Money Control]
- Discuss the ethical issues in advertisements.
- Does climate modification by China raise ethical issue?
- Recently in NEET exam- girl was forced to remove during exam. Why such incidents happen? Discuss ethical issues.