Daily Practice Sheet 2 November 2022
- November 2, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
2 November 2022
180 DAYS TARGET
SECTIONAL TEST 2
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: History
GS 1: Geography
- Why states like Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh which are minerally so rich have one of the highest levels of poverty in India.
GS 1: Society
GS 2: Polity
- “The discretion of the Governor cannot be arbitrary or fanciful”. In the context of recent development in Kerala. Highlights the pleasure doctrine of the Governor.
- Are smaller states better off? Dies India need smaller states?
GS 2: IR
- Highlights the impact of recent Russian pull out from the Black Sea deal and its impact on the world food crisis
GS 3: Economy
- Why Free Trade Agreements have failed to achieve desirable export-led growth in India. Elucidate
- Why GDP is considered as an inadequate
GS 3: Environment
- What do you understand by loss and damage in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) negotiation? Why it is important? Why developed world is resisting it?
GS 4: Ethics