Daily Practice Sheet 20 July 2022
- July 20, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
20 July 2022
Daily Prelims Topics
- Special economic zone
- Factors of falling exchange rate and Impact
- RBI new four-tiered regulatory framework for Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs)
- Over 1.6 lakh Indians gave up citizenship last year
- What’s causing mass fish death in India’s ponds and lakes?
- Bhitarkanika National Park
- Species extinction
- Spike protein
- Pythagorean geometry in Vedic-era texts, centuries before Pythagoras
- The demand for ‘tribal’ status for Himachal’s Trans-Giri and its Hatti community
- No plan to bring down fisheries subsidies: Govt in Lok Sabha
- Why is there outrage over the new ‘National Emblem’?
- Tunnel vision that is endangering India’s history
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: History
- Stupa architecture can be compared with different stages of man’s life.
- Discuss various symbolism of stupa architecture.
- Historical and Cultural Significance of Sarnathin India.
- Hiuen Tsang has given such a detailed description of political, social, religious and economic life of India as has not been given by anyone else. Comment.
GS 2: Polity
GS 3: Economy
- What is MSP? How can MSP help in transforming agriculture? [Reference: Indian Express]
- What are the objectives of MSP? Critically examine the present MSP regime. Will statutory backing of MSP help? [Reference: Indian Express]
- How can MSP be made more effective for farmers?
GS 3: Environment
GS 4: Ethics