Daily Practice Sheet 20 October 2022
- October 20, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
20 October 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Day 15 Target
Mains Master Notes e TECH in aid of farmer.
Previous Year Questions
- How can the ‘Digital India’ programme help farmers to improve farm productivity and income? What steps has the Government taken in this regard?
Source: Mains Master Notes
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: History
- What was Cuban missile crisis? Why it is an important event in cold war? [Reference: Indian Express]
- Discuss the salient features of Indus Valley Civilization. Examine the cause of decline
- Lothal is the only port-town of the Indus Valley Civilisation. In the light of the statement discuss maritime history of India. [Reference: Business Standard]
- Examine the reasons responsible for India’s defeat at China’s hand in 1962. [Reference: MSN]
GS 3: Economy
- What is MSP? Discuss why farmers are protesting for implementation of Swami Nathan committee report? Critically examine how far higher MSP can benefit farmers’ particularly small and marginal farmers? [Reference: Business Line]
- Critically examine MSP policy. How does it impact cropping pattern? Suggest changes in MSP policy to achieve nutritional security and sustainability. [Reference: Business Line]
- Discuss the significance of digital agriculture in India.
GS 3: Environment
- Discuss the triple planetary crisis facing the earth today. What are we doing about it? Is it sufficient?
- How has soaring energy prices and supply disruptions impacted the fight against climate change?
- Discuss the challenges in EV sector.
- The Lifestyle for Environment (LIFE) mission resonates with the global climate justice India has rightfully called for. Comment
GS 4: Ethics
- The world has enough for everyone’s need, but not enough for everyone’s greed. Discuss the relevance of the quote
- What do you understand by obedience? Are there any situation where disobedience can be a value?