Daily Practice Sheet 22 July 2020
- July 22, 2020
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- Winter and covid
- What are Serological surveys and why are they important?
- Fundamental Rights of Police vs Citizens
- What is IT Form 26 AS
- Extended Producer responsibility
- Record Temperature in Verkhoyansk?
- One health
- Role of Bats in agriculture
- Thavil, Talam, Mridangam, flute and Veena players and Bharatanatyam.
- N 95 respirator
- Asteroid 2020 ND
- Repurposed medicines
- Compulsory licensing section 92
- Kongka Pass
- As per The Mobile Gender Gap Report 2020 by GSMA, 42 per cent of women and 31 per cent men who did not have a mobile phone in India reported that the main reason for this was the cost of the handset.While 79 per cent men own a mobile phone in the country, the number for women is 63 per cent.
- The gender gap in mobile internet users is a huge 50 per cent.
- Urban areas have over 104 internet subscriptions per 100 people (many have dual sim cards with internet connectivity), while the figure for rural areas is a little over 27.
Daily Mains Mantra
- Examine the causes responsible for the 1857 revolt. Can we call it as first was of independence. [Reference: Hindustan Times]
GS 2: Governance
- What do you understand by digital divide? How big is digital divide in India? Examine measures taken by government to bridge this digital divide.
- Critically examine Non Personal Data Committee data governance framework. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Economy
- Examine the challenges faced by state discoms. Examine the draft amendments to Electricity Acts in this context. [Reference: Indian Express]
- It is time agriculture policymaking shifts from food security to nutritional security. Comment [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 3: Science
- What do you understand by the concept of “One health”? Why it has become very important now? [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 4: Ethics