Daily Practice Sheet 22 October 2022
- October 22, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
22 October 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Mains Master Notes Economics of animal rearing
Previous Year Questions
- India needs to strengthen measures to promote the pink revolution in food industry for better nutrition and health. Critically elucidate the statement.
Source: Mains Master Notes
- What is economics of animal rearing? What are the challenges associated with economies of scale in animal rearing?
- Examine the equation between livestock farming and global warming. Do you think India needs to move away from the traditional animal husbandry practices and invest in newer technologies?
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: Geography
- What are geographical conditions required for plantation of coffee in India. Discuss the factors responsible for low production this year. [Reference: The Hindu]
- Discuss the geographical distribution of coffee plantation in India. [Reference: The Hindu]
- What is plantation Agriculture? Discuss its salient features with examples from India. [Reference: The Hindu]
- Discuss the condition required for tea plantation. On a map of India elaborate the areas under Tea Plantation.
GS 2: Polity
GS 3: Economy
- Critically examine India’s approach to FTA? [Reference: Business Line]
- Discuss the role of MSME in Indian economy. [Reference: EPW]
GS 4: Ethics