Daily Practice Sheet 23 December 2022
- December 23, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
23 December 2022
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: Geography
- What are features of plantation agriculture? Explain with example of rubber.
- What are the geographical conditions for rubber plantation.
GS 2: Polity
- India is set to become the most populous country in the next two- three years. In light of the statement elaborate the interventions needed in the education, health, employment and skill development sectors to reap this demographic dividend.
GS 2: IR
GS 3: Economy
- Despite spectacular rise in agricultural production, Indian farmers continue to languish in poverty. Explain the paradox
- The underlying reasons for agrarian distress in India are many. Discuss
- About 40 per cent of farmers wanted to abandon agriculture mainly because it has become a highly unviable occupation. Explain the reasons. [Reference: DownToEarth]
- Discuss the role of the new emerging technologies.
GS 3: Science and Technology
- What are the advantages of mRNA vaccine technology? Why is it preferred to traditional vaccine technology. Explain.