Daily Practice Sheet 24 June 2020
- June 24, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topics
- Reduction in PPF interest rate
- District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (Disha)
- U , V and W recovery
- What are Wildlife Corridor?
- What is a conservation reserve?
- Artic Warming
- Government e Marketplace
- Victory Day
- Travel bubble
- FELUDA KIT and CRISPR–Cas9
- Money Supply surge
- What is M3?
- Tillari Conservation Reserve
- Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bhimgad Wildlife Sanctuary
- Art 21 and Art 22 of the Constitution
Context: Arrest of activist
- India was ranked 102 out of 117 on Global Hunger Index.
- Agriculture accounts for around 17% of India’s GDP however nearly 50% of the country’s population depends on farm-based income.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: History
- Why did Hitler rose to power? Also enumerate the reasons responsible for Germany loss in World War II? [Reference : Indian Express, BBC]
GS 1: Geography
- Discuss the locational factors for pharmaceutical industry in India with example of two pharma hubs. [Reference : The Hindu BusinessLine]
GS 2: Polity
- What do you understand by constitutionalism? How it prevents arbitrary exercise of power? [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 2:International Relations
- Bilateral relations between India and China cannot progress unless there is peace on the borders and China recognizes that India too has non-negotiable core concerns, aspirations and interests. Comment [Reference: Indian Express]
- Examine the impact of US visa regulation on Indian IT industry. [Reference: The Hindu Businessline]
GS 3: Economy
- Food security and farmers welfare are intertwined. In the light of the statement critically examine the challenges faced by Indian farmers and suggest remedies. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Environment
- What are wildlife corridors? Discuss their significance in conserving wildlife. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 4: Ethics