Daily Practice Sheet 24 October 2021
- October 24, 2021
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
24 October 2021
Daily Prelims Topic
- Social justice ministry
- Constitutional provision related prevention drug abuse
- DGP’s Annual Conference
- Barak Valley
- Prakritik Kheti Khushhal Yojana (PK3Y)
- Tsugaru Strait Map
- Hybrid Immunity
- Herd Mentality in Jurassic Dinosaur
- Conscious Possession of Drugs
- Cases of environment offences rose in 2020, but there’s a catch
- What is an FIR?
- International Day of Climate Action
- Lamkhaga Pass
- Barak Valley
- India is the third largest emitter of greenhouse gases, right below the United States and China.
- Its GDP per capita (measured in constant international dollars) is $6,118 — about one-tenth that of the US and a third that of China.
- Its consumption of electricity is also far lower — consuming just 972 kwh per person per year, which is only 8% of US consumption and 18% that of China.
CSE Mains 2021
Topics: Economics of Animal Rearing, Technology Missions, Etechnology in the aid of farmers
- Sustainable development of the livestock sector would lead to more inclusive development. Discuss the potential and challenges faced by livestock sector in India.
- Data from the Livestock Census suggests that economic calculations underpin rural economy. Comment
- The livestock sector has emerged as a vital sector for ensuring a more inclusive and sustainable agriculture system. Discuss the challenges faced in livestock sector. Also examine government’s effort (National Live Stock Mission and Rashtriya Gokul Mission to manage these challenges.
- Discuss the potential of use of digital technology in agriculture. In this context discuss the idea of agri–stack.
CSE Mains 2022
Topic: Issues related to Planning
- Do we need planning in a market economy?
- Discuss the mandate of Niti Aayog. Compare and contrast it with Planning Commission.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: Geography
GS 2: Polity
- Does criminalisation curb drug consumption? Argue with critically examining NDPS Act. [Reference: The Print]
GS 3: Environment
GS 3: Science and Technology
GS 4: Ethics