Daily Practice Sheet 25 July 2020
- July 25, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- Do antibodies ensure immunity?
- Governor calling House
- Audit online
- Financial Stability Report
- Gross NPA
- Scheduled commercial banks
- Capital to risk-weighted assets ratio
- Currency swap facility
Daily Mains Mantra
- Why did religious and social reform go hand in hand? Discuss the main limitations of the religious and social reforms. Source: NCERT and
- Describe the formation and activities of Indian National Army.
- What do you understand by cropping pattern? Discuss the factors affecting the cropping pattern in India.
- What is the status of GM crops in India? Discuss the current and potential uses of GM crops in developing countries like India. Also discuss the ethical issues involved in promoting GM crops.
- ‘’India’s relations with Israel have, of late, acquired a depth and diversity, which cannot be rolled back.’’ Discuss [Reference: Orfonline, Youtube]
- Examine the current status of India –Israel relation and its future prospects. [Reference: Indian Express, IDSA]
GS 3: Economy
- What are objectives of IBC? Critical examine recent amendments in IBC. Has it diluted the IBC framework? [Reference: Indian Express]
- Discuss the scope and limitations of Inland Waterways in India. What measures can be taken to encourage. [Scroll.in, Mondaq ]
- Why inland waterways have not taken off in India despites its many benefits. [Reference: Scroll.in]
GS 4: Ethics