Daily Practice Sheet 26 November 2022
- November 26, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
26 November 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Day 52 Target
Mains Master Notes Security Challenges in North East
Previous Year Questions
- The north-eastern region of India has been infested with insurgency for a very long time. Analyze the major reasons for the survival of armed insurgency in this region.
- India’s proximity to two of the world’s biggest illicit opium-growing states has enhanced her internal security concerns. Explain the linkages between drug trafficking and other illicit activities such as gunrunning, money laundering and human trafficking. What counter-measures should be taken to prevent the same?
Current Affairs Based
GS 2: Polity
- What do you understand by a constitution? Discuss the functions performed by it.
- Constitution is a document of social revolution. Comment
- Indian Constitution is “too long, too rigid, and too prolix”. Sir Ivor Jennings. Critically comment
- Differentiate between constitution and constitutionalism? Is constitutionalism in India a myth?
- Indian constitution is a borrowed constitution. Comment
- Discuss the values inscribed in our constitution.
GS 3: Environment
- What is Just Energy Transition Partnership (JETP)? How does it provide a solution to the climate change impact on developing nations? Also discuss India’s viewpoint on this.
- Trafficking in wildlife can diminish species populations and cause local or even global Discuss the problem of wildlife trafficking and legal and institutional arrangements to fight it.
GS 3: Security
- Why conflict hit countries often fall pray to illegal activities and organised crimes including money laundering, trade of narcotic drugs or illegal wildlife trade? How can this global issue can be solved? Discuss.