Daily Practice Sheet 26 October 2020
- October 26, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- Global Wealth Report
- Political Funding
- Tariff and Non-Tariff Trade Barrier
- Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme for MSME’s.
- Aenigmachanna Gollum
- Scheme to boost exports
- India’s share in the merchandise export at the time of the independence in 1947 was 2.2%. It dropped to 0.5% in 1983 and marginally raised to 0.7% in 2000. Currently India’s share in worlds’ export is around 1.7%.
- In 2000, India’s total trade was $ 103 bn , in 2010 it was $ 525 bn and in 2020 it is around $ 787 bn
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: IR
- Discuss the geo political and geo economic dimension of COVID-19. [Source: Yojna Oct 2020]
- Is global trade still the best vehicle of development? In this context, discuss the need for reform of WTO. [Source: Yojna Oct 2020]
- What is the mandate of WTO? Discuss the challenges faced by WTO. [Source: Yojna Oct 2020]
- Discuss the changing world order post disintegration of USSR.
- Deeper external engagement is important for boosting exports. In this context explain the significance of Global value Chain and Network products.