Daily Practice Sheet 27 August 2020
- August 27, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- GST Council meet and Compensation
- Breach of privilege
- RBI’s contingency fund:
- Food Safety and Standards (Packaging and Labelling) First Amendment Regulations 2020
- Protected Agri Zones
- Delta region of Tamil Nadu
- 85 % of farmers are small and marginal.
- There will be 90 million additional workers looking for non-farm jobs by 2030
- India will have to triple job creation to 12 million gainful non-farm jobs per year from the 4 million a year achieved between 2013 and 2018.
- Indra Sawhney case.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: Society
GS 2: Polity
GS 2: Governance
- Analyze the salient features of Consumer Protection Act 2019. How does the Act empowers the customer.
GS 3: Agriculture
- Recent agriculture reforms can transform agriculture but faces various challenges. Discuss. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Science and Tech
- What do you understand by digital divide? How it impacts access to digital services? [Reference: The Hindu]
- With the growing scope of space technology, discuss the need for space legislation. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 4: Ethics
- What do you understand by confidentiality? Is it a necessary evil in government functioning? [Reference: Indian Express]
- What is Vaccine Nationalism? How does it impact vaccine development and global health? [Reference: Indian Express]
- Is it ethical to give misleading advertisement to sell products? What duty a customer has in such situations.