Daily Practice Sheet 28 June 2022
- June 28, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
28 June 2022
- The government’s think-tank NITI Aayog has pegged the country’s gig workforce to increase 67 per cent to 2.35 crore by 2029-30 from 77 lakh in 2020-21
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: Society
- The Medical Termination of Pregnancy (Amendment) Act, Surrogacy Regulation Act and Prohibition of Child Marriage (Amendment) Bill, 2021, collectively give new meaning to nari shakti in India.
- US SC decision is a huge blow to women’s human rights and gender equality. Comment
GS 2: Polity
- What do you understand by gig workers? Discuss the need to provide them social security. [Reference: Business Line]
- How has implementation of GST impact the federal relations between the centre and States.
- Differentiate between MTP Act 1971 and MTP (amd) Act 2021.
GS 3: Economy
- Critically examine the implementation of GST in the last 5 years.
- Critically assess the impact of GST on Indian economy.
- What is gig economy? Examine its various facets. [Reference: Business Line]
GS 4: Ethics