Daily Practice Sheet 29 June 2022
- June 29, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
29 June 2022
India has more than 117 crore telecom users and more than 82 crore internet subscribers, India is one of the fastest-growing markets for digital consumers. A 2019 Mckinsey study rated India as the second-fastest digitising economy.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: GEOGRAPHY
- Historic draughts looms horn of Africa. What can be the possible reasons? How far climate change is responsible for it. [Reference: National Geographic, DownToEarth]
GS 2: Polity
GS 2: IR
- Is G7 still relevant? [Reference: Indian Express]
- Critically examine China’s policy in Africa? Why it is doing away with its non intervention policy? [Reference: The Hindu]
- Compare and contrast Belt and Road Initiative of China with G7’s Partnership for Global Infrastructure and Investment (PGII).
GS 3: Economy
- PSU are vehicles of social empowerment. Comment.
- The platform worker is placed at the unique intersection of formal and informal classification. Has gig economy led to more informalisation of work force? [Reference: Business Line]
- Discuss various concerns regarding gig workers. Are they protected under social security code?
- There are inherent and systemic issues of the PLI scheme with respect to its design, nature, and coverage that may have far-reaching effects on manufacturing, exports, and economic growth. [Reference: Business Line ]
GS 3: Science and Technology
- What will be advantage of using 5G? Is India prepared for 5G technology? [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 3: SECURITY
- Agnipath is part of a larger process of defence reform and modernisation. Discuss. [Reference: Indian Express]
- What are the new CERT-IN cyber security directives? Can tighter reporting rules strengthen and improve cyber security? [Reference: Medianama, India Times]
GS 4: Ethics
- What do you understand by truth? Why it is important? [Reference: The Hindu]
- What do you understand by hypocrisy? [Reference: The Hindu]