Daily Practice Sheet 29 November 2021
- November 29, 2021
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
29 November 2021
Daily Prelims Topic
- Farm law repeal
- What is social justice?
- Why carbon markets are set to explode after COP26?
- Hella cells
- What is stack?
- Corporate backed banks and connected lending
- Parliamentary tools of accountability: Questions hour, adjournment motion, A Calling Attention Motion
- English Channel
- Discuss the role played by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in dealing with violation of human rights. Do you think it is a toothless tiger?
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: Polity
- An effective opposition is an imperative for the success and survival of democracy. Discuss in the present Indian context. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Parliament’s extensive framework presents many opportunities for robust debate, discussion, and dissent. [Reference: Indian Express, Business Line]
- What do you understand by social justice?
GS 3: Economy
GS 3: Science and Technology
GS 4: Ethics
- Discuss the ethical issues involved in research? Illustrate with examples. [Reference: Indian Express]
- What do you understand by honesty? Why it is important in scientific research? [Reference: Indian Express]
- What do you understand by informed consent? Why it is important in research? [Reference: Indian Express]