Daily Practice Sheet 3 November 2022
- November 3, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
3 November 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Day 30 Target
Mains Master Notes Science Policy
Previous Year Questions
- Scientific research in Indian universities is declining, because a career in science is not as attractive as our business operations, engineering or administration, and the universities are becoming consumer oriented. Critically comment.
Source: Mains Master Notes
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: Society
GS 2: Polity
- What do you understand by criminalization of politics and politicization of crime? Explain with examples.
- Discuss reasons for increasing criminalisation in Indian politics. Discuss legislative measures to prevent criminalisation of India.
- What are Self Help Groups? Discuss their role in development. Also examine the various factors which constrain their potential. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Economy
- Discuss the role of MSME in Indian economy. Why it is essential for attaining inclusive growth?
- “Despite being a strong contributor to economic growth and job creation, small businesses are neglected”. In this context, examine the challenges faced by MSMEs. [Reference: Business Line]
- What do you understand by Cash less economy? What are the parameters to determine the increasing cash less economy? [Reference: Financial Express]
- What is outcome budgeting? Discuss its need. [Reference: Orfonline]
- What is the mandate of FCI? Critically analyse its functioning. [Reference: DownToEarth]
GS 3: Environment
- What do you understand by biodiversity? Discuss its role in ecosystem
- What are biosphere reserves? Discuss their role in protecting the biodiversity.
- Climate change has become the biggest threat to food security. Comment
GS 3: Science and Technology
GS 3: Security
GS 4: Ethics