Daily Practice Sheet 30 August 2020
- August 30, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- T-cell Immunity and cross reactive memory
- United Nation 10 Principle on disability and The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Jurisdiction of SC and its independence
- What are N95 masks and how can it be decontaminated?
- Char Dham
- As per statistics maintained by the UN, in India 2.4 per cent of males are disabled and two per cent of females from all age groups are disabled.
- In comparison, the disability prevalence in the US is 12.9 per cent among females and 12.7 per cent among males. Disability prevalence in the UK is at 22.7 per cent among females and 18.7 per cent among males.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 2: Polity
- Discuss the need for Court of Appeal. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Discuss the need for judicial reforms. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 2: Governance
- Discuss the need to balance ethics, economics, intellectual property rights, public good, private production and public distribution of corona vaccine. [Reference: Indian Express]
- What do you understand by social justice? Discuss the United Nation guidelines for people with disability.
GS 4: Ethics