Daily Practice Sheet 30 October 2022
- October 30, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
30 October 2022
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: Geography
- In what way micro-watershed Development projects help in water conservation in drought prone and semi-arid regions of India.
GS 2: Polity
- What is doctrine of pleasure in Indian constitution? Why it has become controversial in recent time?
- What is electoral bond? Critically examine how far electoral bonds help in making elections free and fair?
GS 3: Disaster Management
- What is drought according IMD? Which regions in India are vulnerable? Discuss the causes and strategies to manage it.
- Discuss NDMA guideline of draught management.
GS 3: Environment
- Climate change will lead to water crisis. Discuss. [Reference: New Indian Express, VOA News]
- Discuss various issues in India’s green transition. [Reference: DownToEarth]
GS 4: Ethics