Daily Practice Sheet 4 December 2020
- December 4, 2020
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- RBI POLICY REVIEW
- ARMY REFORMS
- ARECIBO TELESCOPE
- NRI VOTING
- MALAYAN GIANT SQUIRREL
- NISARG GRAM
- THE ERICSSON MOBILITY REPORT 2020
- NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE TEST
- BRAHMAPUTRA RIVER and its tributaries
- There has never been woman chief justice of SC. There is only 7 of women judges.
- The farm sector engages over 50% of the workforce and contributed 16.5% to GDP in FY20.
- Article 25
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: History
- The Mughal style evolved as a result of a happy synthesis of the indigenous Indian style of painting and the Safavid school of Persian painting. Discuss. [Reference: The Hindu, The Hindu, CCRT India]
GS 1: Society
- What do you understand by dominant caste? Why dominant castes in various states are asking for reservation.
GS 2: Polity
- Though the constitution acknowledges privacy and liberty as fundamental rights of every individual yet when it comes to marriage, the woman’s claim remains dead. Discuss in the context of recent SC verdict on this issue. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 2: Governance
GS 3: Economy
- Make a case for industrial house owned banks. [Reference: Business Line]
- The dream of $5 trillion economy can’t be achieved without a strong banking system. Discuss the need for bigger banks.
GS 3: Science and Tech