Daily Practice Sheet 5 January 2023
- January 5, 2023
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
5 January 2023
CSE Mains 2023
Day 96 Target
Mains Master Notes Topic: ISSUES ARISING OUT OF DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF POLICIES.
- The need for cooperation among various service sectors has been an inherent component of development discourse. Partnership bridges bring the gap among the sectors. It also sets in motion a culture of ‘Collaboration’ and ‘team spirit’. In the light of statements above examine India’s Development process.
- Are centrally sponsored schemes against federalism? Give your arguments.
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: Geography
GS 2: Polity
- What is 6th schedule of the constitution? Why is the Union Territory of Ladakh asking for protection of the region under the sixth schedule of the Constitution
- Banning jallikattu raises many constitutional issues. Comment
- In December 1992, Parliament passed the 73rd and 74th constitutional amendments, which instituted panchayats and municipalities, respectively? Why are they weak despite constitutional reforms?
- What are digital public goods? How can they help in achieving human development?
- What do you understand by free speech under Indian constitution?
GS 3: Economy
GS 4: Ethics
- Do animals have rights?
- Should animals be used for scientific research? Argue
- What are ethical issues in climate change? How can planet consciousness help?
- Discuss ethical issues in betting in online games?