Daily Practice Sheet 5 July 2020
- July 5, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) scheme
- UN Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) in 2007.
- Rights under RPwD Act
- Bon Bibi Palagaan
- G4 EA H1N1
- Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network(GOARN)
- Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In)
- Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre.
- Raman Spectroscopy
- ELISA, lateral flow immunoassays (LFIAs), or chemiluminescent immunoassays (CLIAs), and immunoglobulin class (IgG, IgM or both).
Daily Supreme Court Judgements
Anuradha Bhasin case
Daily Committee and Commissions
Malimath Committee: Reforms in Criminal Justice System
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: History
- Malabar rebellion had various strands -the anti-colonial impulse, religious content, agrarian moorings, police brutality. Discuss [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 2: Polity
- There is an urgent need to review British era laws In India. Discuss the need to overhaul to criminal laws with specific example in the wake to changing time and need. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 2: Governance
- The Person With Disability 1995 Act was not as comprehensive as the 2016Rights Person with Disability Act. Analyze the salient features of RPwD Act 2016. How far they are effective in empowering the differently abled community. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 3: Economy
- MSME sector faces major problem in availing credit. Examine various measures taken by the government to solve this problem with special focus on Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) scheme. [Reference: Indian Express, Economic Times]
- Will the privatization of Indian railways expand and modernize the railways sector leading to better services? [Reference: The Hindu, Business Line]
GS 3: Science and Technology
- Discuss the contribution of ICAR in indigenization of agriculture technology in India. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 4: Ethics
- Conflict of interest in the public sector arises when
(A) Official duties.
(B) Public interest, and
(C) Personal interest,
Are taking priority one above the other.
How can this conflict in administration be resolved? Describe with an example. [Reference: Indian Express]
- The teachings of Lord Buddha are especially relevant in current times and can provide lasting solutions for a world grappling with “extraordinary challenges”. Comment upon the relevance of teachings of Buddha. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first Differentiate between patriotism and nationalism.
- Power knows the truth already, and is busy concealing it
- Real patriots and nationalists are those who speak truth to power in the fullest sense of that term. [Reference: Indian Express]