Daily Practice Sheet 5 July 2022
- July 5, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
5 July 2022
Daily Prelims Topics
- Myanmar hosts first regional meeting since coup
- The States’ start-up ranking 2021
- International Investment Position
- The Unified Payments Interface- UPI
- RBI guidelines for Non-bank payment system operators (PSOs)
- Agricultural Credit
- GST Compensation Mechanism
- The new guidelines against ‘service charge’
- All 198 members of the United Nations unanimously adopted July 1, 2022 the Lisbon Declaration on ocean conservation.
- Lithium as a reproductive toxin
- Soil samples from T.N. sent for Project at new Parliament site
- Eastern Rajasthan Canal Project takes political twist after Centre’s directive to stop work
- What is the Large Hadron Collider, now readying to seek answers to fundamental questions of particle physics?
- India and Australia explore ties in Critical and Strategic Minerals
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: Geography
- What are strategic minerals? Discuss its availability in India and the world. [Reference: Business Line]
GS 2: Polity
- NFHS-5 also confirms a gap in India’s nutritional program. Discuss. [Reference: The Hindu]
- What do you understands by lifecycle approach to nutrition .
GS 2: IR
- What is Iran US nuke deal? Why it is important for the world and India?
- Has multilateralism failed? [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Economy
- The Ukrainian crisis has radically altered the contours of the global energy landscape. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Discuss the twin deficit challenge of Indian economy. [Reference: Business Line]
- Why are Indian farmers committing suicide?
- Discuss the mandate of NABARD. Has it delivered? [Reference: Business Line]
- Discuss the need to overhaul agri credit.
- India agriculture suffers from low productivity which is main reason for rampant rural poverty. Discuss the factors of low productivity. Critically examine efforts made to improve agriculture productivity. [Reference: Business Line]