Daily Practice Sheet 5 June 2021
- June 5, 2021
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
5 June 2021
Daily Prelims Topic
- NCDC study points to Delta variant behind April Corona wave in Delhi
- Monetary Policy Committee keeps rate unchanged
- Govt clears building 0f 6 attack submarines under Strategic Partnership model
- District Mineral Foundation
- Corbevax: recombinant protein sub-unit” vaccine
- How trademarks are registered?
- RBI’s regulation of cooperative banks
- SDG India Index
- CIBER-2 and counting of stars
- Sage portal
- Operation Sagar Aaraksha 2
- Hong Kong (It lock downs to prevent people gathering to commemorate the anniversary of China’s 1989 Tiananmen Square crackdown)
The country’s overall SDG score improved by 6 points — from 60 in 2019 to 66 in 2020-21 — on accounts of improvement in performance in providing facilities including clean water and sanitation, affordable and clean energy among others.
Daily Mains Mantra
Daily Mini Practice – 30 Minutes
Topic: Government Budgeting, mobilization of resources, Demographic Dividend
- Women empowerment in India needs gender budgeting. What are the requirements and status of gender budgeting in the Indian context?
- The FRBM Review Commitee observed that both monetary and fiscal policies must ensure growth and macroeconomic stability in a complementary manner. Elaborate
- Discuss the challenges in resource mobilisation in India.
Mains 2022 (as per LAQSHYA 2022 timetable)
- Why did Marathas failed to have a lasting empire in India.
- Write a short note on “ Chauth” and “Sardeshmukhi”
- Poor infrastructure is proving to be a major stumbling block in delivery of justice. Elaborate. In this respect do you think creation of National Judicial Infrastructure Corporation will address the problem? [Reference: MSN]
- Do you think simultaneous election is an idea whose time has come? Give your arguments. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Functional democracy postulates participation of all sections of the people and fair representation in administration is an index of such participation. In this context critically examine the SC’s judgement on Maratha reservation. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Financial inclusion accelerates inclusive growth. In this respect examine efforts of the government in promoting financial inclusion. [Reference: Indian Express]
- What do you understand by biodiversity? Discuss its importance. Analyze the National Mission on Biodiversity and Human Well-Being (NMBHWB). [Reference: The Hindu]
- What do you understand by ecosystem restoration? Discuss its significance in the present context.