Daily Practice Sheet 7 November 2022
- November 7, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
7 November 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Day 34 Target
Mains Master Notes Awareness in IT, Computers
- What do you understand by quantum computing? Discuss its possible applications.
- What do you understand by block chain? Discuss its implications?
Source: Mains Master Notes
Current Affairs Based
GS 2: Polity
- Is uniformity even desirable for a nation that is as diverse as India? How have Courts looked upon the implementation of the UCC?
- What was the first constitutional amendment. Also highlights the various Supreme Court judgement regarding it. [Reference: Scroll In]
- What are constitutional amendments? Explain the provision related to it in our constitution.
GS 2: IR
- What do you understand by Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) of China? Critically examine India’s apprehensions.
GS 3: Economy
- The two obstacles to India achieving its economic potential are its vulnerability to the geopolitical and supply chain vicissitudes of the petroleum and electronics industries. Discuss
- Polycrisis demands a new toolkit solution. With reference to this statement define polycriss. What features make it different from recession. suggest measures to eliminate polycrisis
GS 3: Environment
- Inter-linking of rivers (ILR) — a plan in the making for over 60 years — is now a climate imperative. Do you agree? Argue your case
- Mitigation’s benefits are global, adaptation’s are local. In the of the statement differentiate between both.
- Make a case for shifting govt stance should shift from mitigation to adaptation. [Reference: Business Line]
- Why COP 27 is being termed as Implementation COP? [Reference: DownToEarth]
GS 3: Security
GS 4: Ethics