Daily Practice Sheet 7 October 2022
- October 7, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
7 October 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Day 2 Target
Mains Master Notes Indian economy at the eve of Independence
- Compare and contrast between developed and developing countries. Can India become a developed country by 2047?
- Discuss the salient characteristics of developing countries. In this context, justify why India is still a developing country.
Current Affairs Based
GS 2: Polity
- In light of the recent “Revdi” culture discussion that has opened space for debating the social welfare system of Indian states, what lessons India can learn from the welfare model of East Asian economies (Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong) which have been lauded for their rapid economic progress in the past half-century.
- Do you think time has come to review 2013 Subramaniam Balaji case? In this context, critically examine EC recent move to regulate poll promise. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 2: IR
GS 3: Economy
- Make a case for digital currency. [Reference: Business Line]
- What is gig economy? Examine its various facets. [Reference: The Hindu]
- What do you understand by moonlighting? [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 3: Security
- Discuss the threat of radicalisation in India. Will the PFI ban curb the growing radicalisation in India?
- Make a case for defence indigenisation.