Daily Practice Sheet 8 November 2022
- November 8, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
8 November 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Day 35 Target
Mains Master Notes Biotechnology
Source: Mains Master Notes
Current Affairs Based
GS 2: Polity
- What is an office of profit? What are the constitutional provisions related to it. Also highlights some recent cases of office of profit
- What do you understand by social justice? How effective is the tool of reservation in achieving the objective of social justice?
- What do you understand by poverty? How poverty was mentioned as fundamental source of backwardness?
- SC order on EWS quota takes the reservation debate beyond caste, can redefine welfare—and politics around it. Discuss
- Addressing malnutrition is critical to laying a strong foundation for human development. In the light of the statement discuss the challenge of malnutrition in India.
GS 2: IR
- “The Ukraine conflict seems to have reached a deadlock. There might be many modest and practical ways in which Indian diplomacy could contribute to the peace efforts”. Comment.
GS 3: Economy
- What an Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC) will eliminate the monopoly of big e-commerce platforms. Critically Evaluate
- India’s TAX: GDP is just 15% of GDP. Examine the reasons for low Tax: GDP ratio in India. Also discuss the consequence of low tax: GDP ratio. Suggest measures to improve it
- What do you understand by revenue foregone?
- Discuss the challenges faced by PSBs. Will privatisation help?
- Micro finance has proven to be an effective tool for poverty reduction. In this context, critically analyze RBI’s Consultative Document on Regulation of Microfinance.
- Record GST collection has led to formalisation of economy. Critically examine factors responsible for increase in formalisation and decline in informal size of economy.
GS 3: Environment
- What are the Early warning systems? What role do they play in reducing the impact of climate disasters? Explain.
- On the one hand agriculture is a victim of climate change and on the other hand it is one of the highest contributors to greenhouse gas emissions. Comment. Also discuss the steps needed to make the agriculture sustainable and climate resilient.
GS 4: Ethics