Daily Practice Sheet 9 November 2022
- November 9, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
9 November 2022
CSE Mains 2023
Day 36 Target
Mains Master Notes Nanotechnology
Previous Year Questions
Source: Mains Master Notes
Current Affairs Based
GS 2: Polity
- The Constitution envisages a minimal role for the Governor’s office. Discuss
- What is the mother tongue survey of India? Explain the with examples how the rich diverse heritage had helped in unifying a nation in one thread despite many difference
GS 2: IR
- “India’s G20 presidency will represent the vulnerable nations, advance South Asian Integration”. Explain.
- ASEAN lies at the core of India’s Act East Policy. In the light of the judgement discuss the significance of India’s Act East Policy and India’s engagement with ASEAN. [Reference: Hindustan Times]
GS 3: Economy
- What are FPOs? How can they be leveraged to help farmers realize the true value of their output?
- Discuss the role of FPOs in dairy industry. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Has India completely decoupled its economy from the rest of the world? Critically Evaluate with respect to the current polycrisis.
- There can be no nutritional security for India without long-term feed security for its livestock and poultry. In the light of the statement discuss the challenges in the livestock sector with emphasis on fodder. [Reference: Indian Express]
- Without substantial improvement in livelihood and the living conditions of the rural population, India cannot become truly developed. Examine the problem of rural distress. [Reference: Financial Express]
- Solar energy is the one which could become the cornerstone of the net-zero India that we are aiming to see in 2070. Discuss the challenges. [Reference: Hindustan Times]
- What is digital public infrastructure? Discuss its significance. [Reference: We Forum]
GS 3: Environment
- What is the Net-Zero target? How extreme climatic events are posing a challenge to achieving this target? Also, analyse India’s preparedness to achieve its Net-Zero target.
- Evaluate the role of non-state actors in achieving environmental sustainability.
GS 3: Science and Tech
- Evaluate India’s achievements in the space sector. What challenges are still remaining in achieving the commercialisation of its space sector? Suggest some measures as well.
GS 4: Ethics