Friday Factly 4 December 2020
- January 22, 2021
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: Friday Factly
Banking Sector in India:
- 6 out of 17 PSBs were headquartered in the South, and so were nine out of 12 ‘old’ characteristically small private banks.
Skill Development and Human capital
- India ranks 78th on a list of 122 countries as per the Human Capital Development report of the World Economic Forum
India’s exports to China in the last financial year, 2019-20, were barely $16.6 billion, while its imports were $65.26 billion.
- Thus, India faced a 300 per cent trade deficit with China during the last financial year.
- There has never been woman chief justice of SC. There is only 7 of women judges.
- The farm sector engages over 50% of the workforce and contributed 16.5% to GDP in FY20.