- July 10, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPN Topics
Ministry of Tribal Affairs hosted a Webinar along with Facebook India for sensitization of Members of Parliament (MPs) from Scheduled Tribe (ST) Constituencies of India on “Going Online As Leaders (GOAL) Project”
- GOAL (Going Online as Leaders) is an initiative launched by Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) in partnership with Facebook India to digitally skill and empower 5000 youth from tribal communities to become leaders of tomorrow by leveraging the power of digital technology.
- GOAL Project is aimed at identifying and mobilizing 2500 renowned people from industry (policy makers and influencers), teachers, artists, entrepreneurs, social workers
- known for their achievements in their domain areas, to personally mentor tribal youths across India.
- Experts in the field of business, education, health, politics, arts and entrepreneurship among others and can inspire, guide and encourage the tribal youth to become village-level digital young leaders for their communities.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs has partnered with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology for leveraging strong network of its Common Service Centres (CSCs).