- February 3, 2022
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPN Topics
- It was jointly launched by the Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare and the Union Minister of Electronics & Information Technology.
- KisanSaarathi’ digital platform will improve these farmers’ ability to negotiate price and consolidate their produce for the market, drone monitoring will enhance farm practices for a better yield.
- It is a digital platform to facilitate farmers to get ‘right information at right time’ in their desired language.
- It will help farmers to interact and avail personalised advisories on agriculture and allied areas directly from the respective scientists of KrishiVigyan Kendra (KVKs).
- Farmers can also learn new farming methods using it.