This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. In the areas covered under the Panchayat (Extension to the Scheduled Areas) Act, 1996, what is the role/power of Gram Sabha?
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. Sixth Schedule to the Constitution of India makes special administrative provisions in regard to the tribal areas in:
3. With reference to political parties as recognized by the Election Commission (EC), consider the following statements:
4. Which of the following was/were introduced by the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act of 1992?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
5. The Election Commission of India is responsible for holding elections to which of the following entities?
6. A Joint Public Service Commission for two or more States can be established by: