This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. The Prime Minister of India is the chairman of which of the following bodies?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
2. The chairman and members of the National Human Rights Commission are appointed on the recommendations of a committee consisting of:
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
3. Main agency to resolve fiscal disputes between center and state is
4. Who among the following is not a member of the committee that recommends the appointment of the Central Vigilance Commissioner?
5. Consider the following statements with regard to NITI Aayog:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
6. In India, other than ensuring that public funds are used efficiently and for intended purpose, what is the importance of the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG)?