This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statements:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. Right to vote and to be elected in India is a
3. No case shall be instituted against which one of the following in any court during the term of his office?
4. Which of the following Constitutional Amendment Acts made a provision with respect to an authoritative text of the Constitution of India in the Hindi language?
5. For election to the Lok Sabha, a nomination paper can be filed by
6. Consider the following statements regarding Delimitation Commission
Which of the above statements is/are correct? Select the correct answer using the codes given below: