This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Who is called ‘The Napoleon of Ancient India’?
2. The Allahabad Pillar inscription is associated with which one of the following?
3. “In spite of being Buddhist, Ashoka did not leave belief in Hinduism validation of this fact is –
4. The gradual decline of towns was an important feature of which period?
5. The first scholar who read Ashokan edicts was-
6. Read the following statements carefully-
Which of the above statements is /are correct? Answer of the basis of following code: