This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Select the correct chronological order of the Bhakti Saints from the following:
2. Which one of the following sequences indicates the correct chronological order?
3. In whose regime Guru Nanak Dev founded Sikh religion?
4. In the context of the history of India, consider the following pairs:
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
5. Whose contemporary was Tulsidas?
6. A lot of details regarding the village administration under the Cholas is provided by the inscription at:-