This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Why Indian federalism is termed asymmetric federalism?
2. With reference to union territories consider the following statements.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. Which Schedule of the Constitution of India contains the division of powers between the Union and the states?
4. Consider the following related to North Eastern Council
Which of the above statements are correct? Select the correct answer using the code given below.
5. Which of the following provisions in the Constitution promote interstate comity?
Select the correct answer using the codes below.
6. In which of the following matters the Centre is empowered to give directions to the states with regard to the exercise of their executive power?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.