This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Karewas soils, which are useful for cultivation of Zafran (a local variety of saffron), are found
2. The long term solution of soil salinity and alkalinity is the use of
3. Which of the following rock system is the major source of metallic minerals
4. Setusamudram project connects
5. Consider the following Statement:
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
6. Which of the following is the effect of Salinization on the irrigated land?