This quiz contains 6 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statements with reference to biodiversity
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. Which of the following can be threats to the biodiversity of a geographical area?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. Which one of the following is not in-situ method of conservation of flora?
Select the correct answer using the code below?
4. Biodiversity forms the basis for human existence in which of the following ways:
5. In the absence of ozone layer which among the following would happen?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
6. National Board for Wild Life is chaired by?